Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Double Trouble!

 

 Well, I've been painting again... my kitchen floor has become my paint "shop"...it's just too hot outside...I can't wait to get my hands on some of my larger projects though...

 
I've had these sisters for awhile...I thought they had great style and all they needed was some paint and glass. Originally, I was going to re-paint them white, but then I heard about chalk paint and the rest is history...

 
I called them double trouble because they are a pair and they were a pain to paint! Those legs and curves, but they were worth it, don't you think?

I just sanded them a bit to let the white come thru and double coated them with clear wax.
I painted them in my new favorite color Duck Egg ... don't get hung up on the name, it's a fabulous color! 

Now, off to the barn for these sisters!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog from MMS you have done some beautiful transformation. Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!