Friday, August 19, 2011

Favorite Friday Finds!

 So, If you are new to following us, every friday I post my favorite find for the week. Almost always those finds are vintage, wonderful and will be available for purchase at the next barn sale. But, this week I had a great find to share with you and I confess, they are not old...
 Burlap Drum Lamp shades...brand new! Now you know I have lots of lamps at the barn to put these on...I can see them with white, glass, metal, or colored lamp bases.....
 And the best part? They are from Target. $14.99 each. This is the medium one, I saw the small size also for $9.99, not sure if they come in a large size. I know...what a deal. Now, don't you think you could jazz them up a bit? Cream rosettes, vintage brooch's, ribbon, buttons...the ideas are endless for all of your creative minds!
And, of course, I bought I pair! I know, you're shocked!

Now, back to work...One last thing, this is last day to vote for your favorite non-profit camp on our face book page! Voting is just one easy click away!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to hear your thoughts!