Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday's Favorite Finds!

 Today I have 3 finds to share...I just couldn't pick which one I like the best! You'll have to let me know which one is your favorite...although, 2 are similar! Enough, here they are!


 I loved these 2 old ladders I found yesterday! The white one is full of paint, chippy, and has that great handle for carry in the middle...won't this make a great porch prop...surrounded by mums, pumpkins in the fall and daffodils in the spring? I think this is my favorite....





Here's the BIG BOY...a vintage extension ladder with great wood and blueish-green paint splattered on it! I could see this ladder in a loft style apartment, or hanging in a hallway with pictures in between the rungs. How would you use it?





But seriously, this bench is my very favorite for this week! I love the legs...some chalk paint and a slipcover is what I think is needs, but maybe you like the orange? It is perfect for behind the bed, along a wall, tucked under a table for additional seating. The sky's the limit...I may have just talked myself in to keeping it!

Finally, just a shot of leaves to encourage you that fall is really coming and one day soon this heat will pass!

Happy Weekend!

Pin It

1 comment:

We always like to hear your thoughts!