Monday, August 22, 2011

Green with Envy Before & After!

 Well, I was dying to try AS Chalk Paint color called Antibes Green and was waiting to find the right piece of furniture and then I stumbled across this desk and knew it was going to go "green". I love the clean, modern legs and fresh look to this desk....

 Here is her before shot...I also found this bench and thought I would paint them to match...they were need of some TLC for sure!
 Well, that green paint, dark wax and colorful fabric transported them right back into style!
 They are a cheery set once again...

I will price them separately, but I do think they look great together...I also thought a clean, modern black chair would look great with this desk also, but I didn't have one handy for the photo.
 Hope your week is off to a cheery and bright start!

By the way, our Facebook challenge was a hit with 500+ votes for some great camps! Pine Cove and Rockin' C Ranch came out on top with the most votes, so we'll be sending the donation $ their way for scholarships. We also appreciate all the supporters of Royal Family Kids Camp, Camp Heyday, and Camp Kennedy... Aren't we glad there are so many great camps in our area? We are blessed to live in East Texas!

Also linking to : shades of amber
She has a chalk paint giveaway going on, so link on up!

Linked also to:      Perfectly Imperfect  



Furniture Feature Fridays">





Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the green! I haven't seen anything yet in that shade. Don't you love the chalk paint? Found you via Shades of Amber. Pop on over for a visit when you get a moment. Tootles, Kathryn
    http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/07/continuation-of-story-goodwill-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that green! Your pair look great together. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Antibes green is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!