Friday, September 2, 2011

Favorite Friday Finds

 Well, I know...Friday is almost over, but it's just been one of "those" weeks! Sorry I'm so late in posting today! Actually, I've been finding so much good stuff lately that it is hard to choose what to show you, but I really loved the colors in this quilt....

 The red pulls it all together!

 I love that this quilt also is slightly worn and hand stitched ....some one crafted it with love!


 The back side is just as cute, with all it's stripes!




Enjoy your labor day weekend....I hope there is no "laboring" in it!

Til next week,

~ Jodi

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the stripes on the back. Thanks for visiting at TheDedicatedHouse and for your super sweet comment. Hope you weekend is grand!! Tootles, Kathryn

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!