Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Going Green...

 Hi friends~

Thought I would show you some fun, green items at the barn today.... first off a Vintage green washer from 1932. Can you even imagine washing your clothes in the sweet thing? No wonder they "wash DAY"! Speaking of wash, I better put a load in... I do love 2011 for that reason alone! But seriously, the color is wonderful, the machine still works(!), and it would darling at your house!



Next up, a sweet enamel topped table with pretty green trim..it has one drawer and is in great shape! Notice the green ladder back chairs...are you ready to pull up a seat? Now time for serving some treats on those green trays and to put some flowers in the vases...




Need a closer view?



 And one more...the green hulk...originally used for a work spot in a shop, now perhaps as a back porch buffet or potting table? I like that it has the drawer and lots of storage space....

Now, back to laundry, painting and projects....( i.e. real life). The barn is coming along nicely, more pictures to come and some giveaways too ( only to our blog followers, so hurry now and be a follower! It's a good thing in blog land!) I think I hear some sheets calling my name!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to hear your thoughts!