Friday, September 23, 2011

Winners and One Incredible Before & After!

This is one of my favorite before and afters EVER! The camera really didn't do it justice in 7am light, but it is really a great piece, solid pine dresser, but would be a super piece as a buffet (incredible storage!) or under a flat screen TV.

 Here's the "before" pictures....I thought this piece had some potential, but it really surprised me!





 Details...
 Duck Egg, Dark wax, Re-purposed hardware, Re-stained top...She's all new!






How do you think she turned out? I would love to keep her, but she's on her way to the barn!
On to other fun things...Our T-shirt winners are Pork & Ponytails, Thrift Shop Junkie, Gina M, Marlene and Tammy...your shirts are on their way or will be hand delivered soon! One more thing, whether you follow as a follower or by email, you must leave me a comment to be a winner! Another great giveaway for followers only when we hit 50 so sign up and join our fun! 
Happy First Day of FALL!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Your site is so awesome! I'm looking forward to the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so great! I think it would make a fabulous buffet!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!