Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My 7 Favorites @ the barn!

 
 Precious white cabinet with glass front, sides and shelves!
 It's a one of a kind - Tip Top Baker's rack from Cambridge Massachusetts! Oh baby!
 I love this fabulous blue table...picnic style legs that fold up - You're going to LOVE the color!
 I could have kept this piece too....dresser, buffet, flat screen TV cabinet....a million uses! Wait til you see it!
 Primitive, wonderful barn painting...very good quality - check it out!
Chippy, curvy, details...it's one fun piece!
My very favorite...I really won't be disappointed if I have to"keep" it, I really didn't want to let it go! So just glance at it and walk on by, okay!

Tomorrow is the day!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't bake anything decent if my life depended on it...but I love that rack!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baker's rack is my favorite - just awesome! I hope you have a fantastic sale!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!