Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The DUMP


 Have you heard of this store? I had and I was dying to check it out, so on a recent trip to Dallas, my husband and I went to see what it was all about! I was really hunting for some new rugs for my home and again, I had heard that this was a great place to buy some. Let's just say, I didn't come home with any. They had some nice ones and some really good buys if you liked the color peach, but they were not what I wanted. I did snap some pictures of their painted furniture...I'm always in the market for new ideas, so I thought you might be too!

 I know, we all love the color on this one....



 British anyone? A while back Miss Mustard Seed painted an old piece similar to this one on her blog...hers was much better....
 Cool and busy!

 I really liked this rack, all the colors where great!


The Dump is an interesting place, check it out if you get a chance! 
 I'm always inspired by the big city, but very thankful I live in a small one!

~~ The small town girl
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi - this looks like a place I'd love - will have to check this one out! I missed your fall barn sale. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted to go in that place!!! Were their prices pretty good? I can tell I would enjoy browsing through there! Thanks for the info! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been there in so long. I just noticed you are having a sale on the 10th - going to add it to my post now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jodi - go check out my latest post for a little surprise!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!