Monday, November 21, 2011

Winner of 2 TURKEYS!

First of all, let me say I'm behind! (no surprise!) I was supposed to announce the winner of the cute Turkey Burlee yesterday, but Walmart, the barn, out of town family coming, making dinner...all that came first. I thought you really wouldn't mind...BUT I do have 2 turkeys for the winner...the precious one I showed you before and a VINTAGE turkey planter! I have to tell you that I really like vintage turkeys...I have a few of them, so this one was a little hard to part with, but I hope the winner enjoys it!

Speaking of the winner, It is Tanna, from Brick Street Bungalow! She was the first to comment, so she is the winner of these 2 turkeys....Tanna, I think you are a local gal, so drop me a line with you address and I'll bring them over to you! You can enjoy them this week for sure! Be sure to check out Tanna's blog here also! Tanna, here is what you won! And by the way, all your side dishes sounded wonderful! YUM!!!


 Love these turkey planters...you can put lots of other things beside plants in them too!

And this cute guy too!
 
Well, I'm busy wrapping up the Christmas in the Country sale (pictures soon!), and just enjoying getting to slow down some! I'm going to enjoy cooking, games, conversations, maybe some shopping, and napping is  on the list for sure! I'm wishing you all a restful, thankful week!

 ~~ Jodi
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo!! I am so very excited!! Can't wait to get these cute little gobblers to enjoy!! Thank you so very, very much! blessings to all ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!