Monday, December 5, 2011

~A Sweet Jesus Tree~

My relatives have gotten their Jesus tree up this year and it turned out so great that I just had to share it with you! We sell lots of tags all during the year and people often ask for ideas on the ornaments. At the barn, we sell mostly "vintage" type items for ornament suggestions, but my family had found some newer ones at stores like Hobby Lobby also. I thought I'd share...

 This one is Name Above All Names.
 Sweater is Protector.
 Horn of My Salvation.

 The Good Shepherd and Lion of Judah.
Counselor. Sweet, huh?

So how's your tree going? I'd love some pictures...
Wish you had bought some additional tags for friends? Or another ornament or 2? 

GOOD NEWS!

 We are going to be open one more day at the barn...


So come on out....

Saturday, December 10th
10-4pm!

**The Jesus tree tags and ornaments will not be on sale, BUT 95% of the barn will be!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jodi. I LOVE your Jesus tree idea - I bet you'll sell tons of ornaments on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!