Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A fresh start....


Hi Friends,

First of all I want to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know, I'm a few days behind, but I've finally got all my Christmas jewels packed back up and now the house is semi-clutter free again. I really enjoy decorating for the holidays, but I also have come to appreciate the quiet days, fresh calendars, new beginnings and a year full of possibilities! 

Last year at the barn was busy and we thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for 4 great sales! We are looking forward to changing a few things up this year to make the shopping process more enjoyable and to make the Gresham Barn Sales events you won't want to miss! The actual sale is fun, but I really enjoy thinking about you all when I'm out shopping around, wondering which one of you is going to like this or that, or pondering whether that thing is "really cool" or "quite awful"! Either way, it is safe to say, that you all are a fun challenge to me and I enjoy each one of you! 

Thank-you also for following along with me as I try to figure out the technical aspect of the business world today! This year I hope to improve the blog, and add some new features and just enjoy myself in the process! Life is the journey and I appreciate you all being on the road with us! 

Here's to a GREAT 2012!!!!

From the barn,
        Jodi
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to hear your thoughts!