Tuesday, January 17, 2012

~*S*C*R*A*B*B*L*E Friends ~


Letters, names, personalized items...Don't we love them? I think especially so if our name is unique or has an uncommon spelling. Well, I recently made these for a special friend to give to her scrabble buddies! This precious (I know they are!) group of women have been encouraging each other for years and when they get together scrabble is always on the agenda!




My friend is going to use them as either place card holders at each plate or the names will be on each bed when her friends arrive. Don't you want to be in this group? Don't you know they've shared tears, laughter, and LIFE together thru the years?

Don't you want to be a friend like that?
The Bible says in Proverbs, " a friend loves at all times.."
Can I ask you, "What have you done today to encourage a friend?"

GIRL FRIENDS! They are one of God's greatest blessings, don't you agree?

PS. I can make these for your friends, family and co-workers too!
Email me here for a quote!

~~ JODI
Pin It

1 comment:

We always like to hear your thoughts!