Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Finds!

 Just 2 quick finds to share today! I spotted these at a show awhile back. I thought you would appreciate the "love". This cool piece and others are handmade by Nancy Davis and you can find out more about her and her art work here. She also sells wonderful vintage items at Antique Company  Mall in McKinney, Tx.
I also and bought some letters from Faulkenberry's. The letters or shapes are cut out of wood and then covered in various vintage ceiling tin.


I bought this "M" for us! This is the large size and they have a smaller size also.
You can find contact them here for ordering info!
Enjoy your weekend and share the LOVE!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi! My name is Jo Carol Spurlock and I am a very close friend of Nancy Davis. I saw your comment on her blog, so I came over to look at yours! :) I live in Abilene and Nancy and I worked together at Christian Schools when she lived here. Also, I am originally from Kilgore!! Love your blog and will become a follower!! Hope to come to your sale!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo Carol, Love to have you follow along and have you come to the sale...stop in Dallas and take Nancy with you. We have some great places to shop in Tyler. Love to meet you face -to-face! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great finds Jodi - perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!