Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We are so HONORED...

to be named one the BEST VINTAGE SHOWS from Coast to Coast by the fabulous

Here's the new cover:


And here we are!


Yes, we were THRILLED and very honored to be mentioned, just imagine us doing the happy dance!
There are LOTS of other great sales listed also and they are organized by state so you can find the ones closest to you! This issue is the best so far and it is packed with great decorating ideas and projects.
You will not want to miss getting one!

We are giving one away to one of our lucky Facebook fans this week!
Want a chance to win? Click here, like us and describe the Gresham Barn Sale in 
ONE word to be entered!
Winner announced Friday morning....

And if you just can't wait to get one, (because they are hard to fine in the stores yet),
You can go here to Margo's blog to order one. She has been  mailing these all over the world!

You are going to LOVE it and be very INSPIRED for spring!

 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!! That is sooo exciting!!! Can't wait to get my copy of the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! You will love the magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats to you. I see several mentioned from your pic that I know but I can't find the magazine anywhere in my town. I am hoping that at least one that I nominated was selected. Hope I find it soon. Happy Junkin, T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! I'll be happy to check if you tell me which sale! :) Jodi

      Delete

We always like to hear your thoughts!