Friday, March 9, 2012

**Fav Friday Find(S)**

Lots of fun smalls to show you today!
 A picture is worth 10,000 words, well, maybe not my pictures, but I will let them speak for themselves....










 My favorite!...This metal basket! Imagine flowers in mason jars...sea shells in sand... candles in rice...the possibilities are so fun....
Okay, so had a few more words in me!
 That's the fun thing about the barn...I get to buy so many different "looks" that I am sure we'll have something you will love!

Speaking of love, I would love to get to 100+  followers soon, so follow along please!!
The giveaway at 100 will be BIG!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are truly art! They almost make me drool! Can't wait for the barn sale. It's such a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!