Monday, April 9, 2012

** Some ONE of a KINDS @ the BARN!

I just took a few quick shots to show you some truly unique finds at the barn!
Please excuse the dust...the barn is still very much "in progress"!

Love this HUGE Strout sign...I know nothing about it, but it is large and very cool!
 Your grandfather's tool chest...painted red, white and blue after WWI and WWII, and called a "Victory Chest" because we won! Anyone know more about these?
Oak Potting table...Awesome!
 Trike with attached wagon...just darling!
I want to know...do you know what this cabinet was used for? It has a secret that would give you a big clue...
any ideas????

Just 9 more days!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. GREAT stuff Jodi! I hope you guys have the BEST Barn Sale EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! We sure have enough stuff for it to be...Love to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm wondering about that cabinet...shaving? dentist? Dr.? I don't know but I ♥ it, and that old sign!

    I would LOVE for you to come link this up at my linky party "Cowgirl Up!", going on right now. Link up once, appear on 4 blogs.
    Hugs,
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your barn sales!! They just get better and better!!! Can't wait to see it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would so use the potting bench as a bathroom vanity. totally *heart* that!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!