Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Finds and a blue piece for sale!

 Happy Friday Ya'll! First of all, I'm just showing off a few of my finds from our recent beach trip...I looked hard for good places to shop, but mostly found tourist shops...I did manage to find these leather bound books circa 1800's...cute roses pieces and this darling green organizer!
 One more shot of the green carrier...what would you put in it?

 Here's is one more piece of furniture that I have for purchase... This is a two piece darling shelf with drawers...perfect for display and storage...It is chalk painted in Old white and Louis blue and lightly distressed! It's a nice size for that small space!

Here's a picture of the whole piece together....
French Blue Cabinet
Height: 6'
Depth: 18"
Length: 41.5"
Price: $145
SOLD
Hope your weekend is wonderful and restful!
Pin It

1 comment:

We always like to hear your thoughts!