Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A much improved Before & After!

Well, there's no reason that storage can't be cute! So a painting I went....
She started out like this...AKA boring! I asked whether or not I should paint it on FB and I got an overwhelming YES!!! So glad that they all agreed!

 I used Chalk Paint...good Old White and Duck Egg...I really think this is my favorite combination so far...
I even painted the inside doors...Sorry for the pictures! As usual, I was in a rush!
 I'm partying with these folks today! 
Go ahead...check out their blogs too!!!!


Happy Wednesday!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it Jodi - all the two-tone options are really calling my name lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog and the fact that you post items you are selling. Do you have any other friends who have similar blogs and are selling furniture as well that I might be able to look at? I'm looking for vintage dressers for our nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I don't know of any others that sell larger pieces...I would love to have you come to our sale...I bet we will have some other dresser options for you there! Dates will be mid-October!

      Delete

We always like to hear your thoughts!