Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Darling Before and After...

Just a quick share today...This piece was perfect for a Annie Sloan Paint Rescue! The details are FABULOUS...
 I do love dark wood and don't want you to think that I paint everything in sight, but this table did have a few battle wounds...as you can see from above... I had to remove some of the veneer and sand it a bit.
 You can see the details on this photo!
 Painted those details really POP!

Darling, right? 
Once more, chalk paint to the rescue for new life to a tired little table!

I'm linking here today!



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful piece! I love all the curves and details. Perfect color choice for this little table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what a little paint can do.

    Blessings,
    Margo aka Robolady

    Find me on:

    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruff-By-Margo/193322437457283
    Blog: robolady.blogspot.com/
    Website:robojunker.com
    Etsy: etsy.com/shop/ruffbymargo

    This correspondence does not imply a binding contract.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so much better with chalk paint, I love it.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous table Jodi - love it! And congrats on 100 Followers - yea!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!