Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Double the FUN & Burlap Pillows!

A pair. LOVE! This is after I painted them and they are stacked, but they look sort of cool that way!
Don't you love the bonus book holders on the bottom?

 
Here is before...I just sanded the tops down.
Then Old White chalk paint swoops down for the rescue!



 Cute details...little cottage or girly...just the type of thing I enjoy painting...
Wouldn't they look great by twin beds?
Thanks for making such fun paint Annie and so easy to use!

By the way...I'm having a sale on these burlap and linen pillows today HERE.
Stop on by and check out the prices...HALF off today!

Linking up:



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These look great together. They look like they were made to be this way! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tables - great job! Always exciting to find a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to stack the tables. Love the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these tables. The "girly" details are marvelous and the distressing you did on them is just perfect. I'm featuring your work on my Once Upon a Time FB page. I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so perfect!

    looks fabulous. found you via MMS's party where i'm partying too. would love to have you as a follower.

    smiles and happy weekend.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these tables either stacked or individually. Always good to have extra space for books.

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!