Friday, August 10, 2012

Favorite Friday FINDS!

I've been out "shopping, hunting, buying, picking" this morning...I think I did okay today! 
Here's what I found:

This ORANGE retro office chair was my FAVORITE today...it's doesn't look like my style wise, I would not put it in my house because it won't match anything, BUT I have a some fun, funky and RETRO customers who will LOVE it!
I also liked this painted red coffee table...I think it was a larger table/desk formally, but it has been cut down to coffee table height...BONUS - I don't have to paint it because the color is GREAT!
 
This yellow metal bin was my second favorite find today! I can only imagine what it will have displayed in it come barn sale time!
 Not to be left out is this cute and sturdy luggage rack bench...I have not sold one like this before...I think this one might actually hold my suitcase!
 Then, just a few more cuties....The frame on the needlepoint is FAB!

Okay...One more day to leave me a comment on the last post to win the BURLAP table runner!
Winner announced tomorrow!

NOW off to paint....


Jodi
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Jodi--I'm looking for an oak Hoosier cabinet. I've looked high and low, but can't find one that's not in bad shape. Someone told me you might have one. Do you?
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Belle,

      I do not have one right now...All the furniture that I do have for sale is under the FOR PURCHASE tab on the blog. I have some cute wardrobe type pieces if storage is what you need..Thanks for asking!

      Jodi

      Delete
  2. The yellow metal bin is my favorite find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are some great finds! Thanks for the visit and sweet comment at The Dedicated House. Toodles, Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice and amazing site i love your all post. Thanks for all writer writing this post. Really, very interesting this web site.
    retro office furniture

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!