Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I wonder if....

Do any of your projects start out like this? 
 I wonder if I could paint this furniture like that or use this finish or that wax? I have to say many of my projects do! The other day I was wondering about trying chalk paint on metal...I had heard you could use it, but I wanted to try it out for myself! ( I'm hard headed that way!)

 Here's my metal 5 gallon container...I loved the shape, but wanted to jazz it up with some color!
 I also painted some frames while I was at it!
 See the lettering detail now?


 I love the blue and orange combination...I used Provence Chalk Paint!
It's better, don't you think?

Have you tried Annie Sloan Chalk Paint YET?
What are you waiting for????
 Annie continues to add new colors also.

Here are 2 places you can buy it! Both have wonderful service and have helpful advice!
Lady Butterbug (McKinney)

Linking Here today:


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jodi! I am the same way...I will paint just about anything! I do use the Annie Sloan, I've even discovered you can mix it with a bit of acrylic paint for a new color (I used a touch of pink in the ASCP Old White). Works like a charm! I'm your newest follower to your blog! I would love it if you stopped over for a visit~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks GREAT Jodi! I have not tried Provence yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, Jodi! So creative! I love the frames, too! I also really like your business verse. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!