Friday, September 14, 2012

Pinterest: My new recipe box!

I love Pinterest. I love re-pinning recipes, because well, I really like to eat!
However, not all the recipes I have tried I have liked. Has that happened to you?
These 3 were winners with me and more importantly, 
the family!
I have linked to the blogs, so hop on over and get the recipe...it's a perfect weekend to try something new!

 Biggest Loser Sweet Potato Bites
Delicious and Healthy: win/win!
 
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Recipe from Bakehouse!
Love the crunch on these!

Laura Bush's Texas Governor's Mansion Cowboy Cookies
Recipe from Lemons and Lima Beans!
* You might want to half this recipe or freeze the dough, It makes a HUGE batch!

I pin lots of recipes...Check them our here!

Happy Weekend...

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to hear your thoughts!