Friday, November 9, 2012

Christmas in the Country Handmade!

So many great items for the gift giving season are coming to the barn...I hope you are making a list like I am! You're going to need it! (and be sure and to purchase yourself something FUN too!)
I'll let the pictures to the talking!

 




 The above seller is a crafty, handy gal....I see lots of great gift items in there!








 Sweet and fashionable handmade gifts, pillows and jewelry....one for friend, one for me!




 


The most fabulous collection of handmade doll clothes - these will make girls of all sizes drool! These clothes fit American Girl Dolls or any that are 18" tall.



Handcrafted, hand beaded jewelry and gifts..they are so delicate and pretty!


Sweet stamped cards and tissues holders...perfect stocking stuffers!

Are you coming????
 Shop early for the BEST selection!!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to hear your thoughts!