Monday, December 17, 2012

Vintage Christmas LOVE


 Are you ready for a treat? Some eye candy in the way of vintage Christmas decor...somehow, I thought so...Here's my friend Rebecca's house...I have showed you some pictures of her home before, but not at Christmas...so here goes! Be sure and look close, she has lots of inspiring ideas tucked around!

Ps. She has a great love of whites and creams, so I'll show you those first!









Isn't this lady grand?

And now for some color...how about RED!















 Rebecca's the one in the middle with leopard on...she has a sewing/slipcover business called 
Forever Rebecca and take it from me, she is wonderful! Please contact me if you would like her business info and I'll be glad to pass it on! 

From her house to yours, 
Merry Christmas!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow - she has tons of great things! I love the framed "white" "Christmas" and I love her white stockings on the mantle! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We always like to hear your thoughts!