Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hard to get going again!

It's winter...in Texas - which means it gets cold, usually wet enough...and this week we have even had sleet!
I know that is NO BIG DEAL to you NORTHERN people, but us Texans just don't do winter well!

( at least, I don't!)

So, that's my excuse for a slow start to blogging and projects for this new year...

I do have a few to share and lots more in the works, so here's what I done or found so far..

 Found a few sweet lamps...

 A project chair and this AMAZING blue table (original paint included!)
I'm determined to find a spot in my house for the table!


Sweet details...
 
 I just put a new finish on this cute dresser...


 Love that it has 5 drawers and glass knobs!

 Slightly distressed...

 Almost done with this desk...(don't you just love that Annie Sloan paint?)
Any guess on what colors I used?

I'm convinced this little duckling can turn into a swan some time soon too!

How about you? Do you have projects in the works?
Happy Tuesday!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always like to hear your thoughts!