Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Back to blogging and a Surprise!

Okay, now that life has gotten under control,when does that ever really happen? It doesn't!
All that to say, hopefully my blog post will be a little closer together now that summer is here!

One great thing about summer is all the sales! Estate, garage, free on side of road sales...and last month I spotted this little treasure. This is the back pictured, but it was a little white handmade dresser. As I considered purchasing it, I saw that it had ( SURPRISE!) green paint underneath the white. I bought it quickly and couldn't wait to distress it.

 Can you spot of any chippy green paint?


How about now? It sanded off wonderfully...I love it when that happens!


Look at that the green, just FAB! Sometimes, I excited about the silliest stuff.
You can tell it is a handmade piece, the drawers don't quite fit just right, I'm sure that person just used whatever wood they had on hand.



 Vintage Perfection...

Chippy green and white, one of my favorite combo's...I think this little chest would be perfect setting on a work table or craft space. Think of the treasures it could hold! 

I sealed it up and it's off to the barn for the fall sale...maybe it will go home with you!
Thanks for stopping by!
 I always appreciate your thoughts and comments!
Pin It

1 comment:

We always like to hear your thoughts!