Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Trying some new things...

Can I say it? I was getting tired of painting everything in white and blues...I still love those colors and of course they sell really well! But I had to branch out a bit...


 We got this piece somewhere along the journey...The drawers were long gone! It got a dose of green paint and then my hubby and I topped it with rulers! It was a fun and pretty easy project! I think it would look great with locker baskets or lined baskets in it!


 A perfect piece for a boys or school room...


 Then on this table I added some extra color...It looks better in person that this picture...reminds me of 
Santa Fe!

 I was itching to try out some of the new AS paint colors...English Yellow above with white...

and Graphite below with a stained top...

All will be FOR SALE at our FALL BARN SALE, OCTOBER 16th - 19th!

How about you, tried anything new lately???
Pin It

1 comment:

We always like to hear your thoughts!